What are some of your bookish goals for the coming year?
I remember the bookish resolutions I made at the beginning of 2014, and then pretty much ignored them when life happened. Maybe this year I won’t go overboard on creating the list of hope to do in 2015.
- Use the library more.
- Read the books I own, with the help of our challenge.
- Write book reviews within a day or two of finishing the book.
- No more requesting books on Netgalley unless I actually plan to read that book ASAP.
- Write more bookish list posts on this blog.
Hmmm …..I know this year was super busy for me since I decided to go back to school. I did not meet my reading goal and a few other goals I did not meet as well. This year, my bookish goals are as follows:
- Read the books I already own, which is why I am doing our challenge.
- Read more of my netgalley requests
- write some reviews this year.
- Comment on other’s blogs more
- Get my good reads shelves better organized.
Would it be wrong of me to just steal Julie’s goals? Probably! Here’s my list of goals:
- Read the books I already own.
- Read my weekly magazines the week I receive them.
- Read and comment on other blog posts.
- Write book reviews within a day or two of finishing a book.