Woot! Look at us, we are two! How exciting is that? Everyone loves a birthday. We’ve definitely grown in our second year as a book blog. Now we have 3 awesome bloggers where we had 2 before!
- One of them is a discussion guide where we share any book discussion questions we wrote ourselves for book club.
- Another is the Shelf Love no book buying challenge we are running here this year.
So what did you, our readers, enjoy the most in our second year?
- Our #ShelfLove No Book Buying Challenge details post.
- Rose’s review of Eleanor and Park.
- Julie’s post about why I will/will not follow your blog by email subscription.
- Our post about our first blogoversary.
- Julie’s review of Calling Me Home and interview recap with author Julie Kibler
- Our #ShelfLove TBR post.
- Our review of Rot and Ruin.
We have another collection of awesome books to give away just for celebrating with us. Yay! These books were donated to the giveaway by our awesome friend and fellow book club member Mary. (See, even with our celebration giveaway, we’re sticking to our no book buying!) Most of these are ARCs, and some are even signed! All print book prizes are U.S. only.
Terms and Conditions: This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, or yo momma so entrants must be of legal age to provide a mailing address and receive pressies in the mail from us. If any entry is found to be fraudulent, all that user’s entries will be deleted. You must provide usernames to profiles used for following and direct links to all tweets and other shares.
Anyhoo, just thought for funsies I’d remind us how awesome we are and who wished us a happy first blogoversary below.