Every Thursday we are hosting a meme called: That’s what HE said Thursday. For more info on what this meme is all about click here.
“Ways to Prove that you love Nell De Luca
1. Tell her. Every day. Three times a day. As many times as it takes.
2. Never choose anything else over her. Not football. Not your own stubbornness. Nothing.
3. Be there whether she wants to go skinny-dipping or wants to study. Make sure she knows that she’s the adventure, not anything else.
4. Always tell her how amazing her food is (okay … that one is partly for you, too, because it means you get to keep eating her food).
5. Give her the best sex of her life (also works out pretty well for you).
6. Teach her whatever she wants to know, and learn from her, too. She’s a fucking genius.
7. Tell her she’s a fucking genius. All the time. When she doubts it and when she doesn’t. Just tell her.
8. Never walk away from a fight. Don’t. Fucking. Do it.
9. Prove you love her (preferably in bed, but that’s optional) once a day. Three times a day. As many times as it takes.
10. Be worthy of her. Not by playing football or pretending to be something you’re not. By being the man she makes you feel like you are. Strong and smart and kind and so damn lucky to have her. “
–Mateo Torres to Nell De Luca
(All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by: Cora Carmack)
Yes, this quote is rather long. And spoiler-y. Though really, the quote is from a contemporary romance, I’m sure it’s ok to tell you that the boy gets the girl in the end. I like this quote because Mateo turns to tables on Nell, who is always making lists. It’s great to see the Mateo express his feelings in this way. Plus, it’s always swoony to get a love letter. If you haven’t already, read my review of All Played Out.
Please leave a comment after linking up. Don’t forget to hop around and visit other participants.