Alright everyone, did you fill out your Bookish Bingo Cards? Share your cards, and link up your posts below!
Recap of the rules:
Each month we will upload a new bingo card. You download the bingo card and mark off squares as you read books each month. At the end of the month, we will post our own bingo cards. Link up your post or post your own bingo card in the comments.
The monthly winner will be the person with the most marked squares. None of that across, diagonal, up and down, corners stuff. Just the number of squares. Be sure to include the books you’ve read for each of the squares. Only books read during the current month count. You may use the same book to fill multiple squares. We’ll announce the winner the following month to allow everyone time to link up their posts.
And to encourage more people than Julie and I to participate, we are going to have a quarterly raffle!
May Bookish Bingo
Click on the card to download.
Mark up the card however you wish to claim the squares.
My books for May:
- Shadowshaper: Award winning, Purple on the cover, loyal friend, Artist, Bike ride
- Me Before You: Sports, Lawyer, Siblings, Made you laugh, mother, nurse/doctor
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter: a book which was free
- A Dragon’s Guide to the Care and Feeding of Humans: do some coloring
- From Dead to Worse: Rural Setting, Photographer, Shelf Love
- The Serpent King: published this year
Then there’s free, “read to someone” I’m going with Goodnight Moon to my kiddo, and for “Star Wars” well I watched the trilogy this past holiday weekend, and I’m gonna say that totally counts since there is reading involved in watching.
I count 20!
With the free space, I have 23 squares!
Here are the books I read for May:
- Award winning: Shadowshaper
- Sports: Me Before You
- Laywer: Built
- Purple on the cover: Shadowshaper
- Loyal friend: Built
- BBQ: Built
- Sword fight: Twelfth Night
- Siblings: Built
- Made you laugh: Me Before You
- Artist / Poet / Writer: Shadowshaper
- A book which was free: Built
- Do some coloring: here and here
- FREE SPACE
- Re-read an old favorite: Twelfth Night
- Mother: Built
- Bike ride: Shadowshaper
- Rural settings: Serpent King
- Nurse / Docter: Me Before You
- Photographer: Saturn Run
- Classic novel: Twelfth Night
- Published this year: Built
- Shakespeare: Twelfth Night
- Shelflove book: Saturn Run
And now for the announcement everyone has been waiting for:
The winner of most squares for April:
ME! With all the squares.
Ok – fine, I probably don’t count.
Rose Miligan, once again, wins with 24 squares! That’s three months in a row for Rose! Charlie from Girl of 1000 Wonders comes in a close second at 21! Great Job ladies! Keep it up!
How did everyone else do? Link up your posts or comment with your cards!
Alright, link up your completed Bingo cards here: