Here are my recommended Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance books/series.
- Sabina Kane series by Jaye Wells (Because this half-vamp half-mage girl has a lot of spunk and sarcasm.)
- Shifters series by Rachel Vincent (Because strong female characters kick ass.)
- Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan (Because these are great paranormal romances with an interesting magical twist. Also, the audio narration is really good.)
- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost (Because Cat and Bones. Also, the audio narration is superb!)
- Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks (Because these heroes are tough and strong, yet romantic.)
- Release by Nicole Hadaway (Because it was exactly what I wanted it to be and it read like an episode of Supernatural.)
- Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones (Because Charley is sassy as hell and a kick-ass grim reaper too.)