Here are my recommended YA Paranormal books/series.
- Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent (This is my #1 favorite series to recommend – it is unique, has lots of great characters, a creepy world, and some great plot twists.)
- Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa (This series is a bit too journey for my usual tastes, but the characters and Faery world are really well done. I felt like I got a great lesson in everything faery and all the types of creatures.)
- Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey (I really liked the premise and thought the message was meaningful.)
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (I thought this was a unique ghost story.)
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Because Dimitri is my book boyfriend.) (No Julie. Dimitri is MY book boyfriend! ~Lynn)
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (Yes I had to throw that in there.)
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Hate on it all you want, it is a meaningful story and was what brought back my love of reading.)