Alright everyone, did you fill out your Bookish Bingo Cards? Share your cards, and link up your posts below!
For a recap, here are the rules:
Each month we will upload a new bingo card. You download the bingo card and mark off squares as you read books each month. At the end of the month, we will post our own bingo cards. Link up your post or post your own bingo card in the comments.
The monthly winner will be the person with the most marked squares. None of that across, diagonal, up and down, corners stuff. Just the number of squares. Be sure to include the books you’ve read for each of the squares. Only books read during the current month count. You may use the same book to fill multiple squares. We’ll announce the winner the following month to allow everyone time to link up their posts.
And to encourage more people than Julie and I to participate, we are going to have a quarterly raffle!
January Bookish Bingo
Click on the card to download (or click here).
Mark up the card however you wish to claim the squares.
Well, not bad at all, huh? 14 squares covered up. Let’s list out the books that I used.
- Dead Body: Menagerie
- Set on a School Campus: Chameleon
- Non-Fiction: a whole bunch of blogging and parenting ebooks. Mostly written by other bloggers.
- Werewolf: Menagerie
- Set in a City: New Agenda
- Artist/Poet/Writer: The Kind Worth Killing
- Fae/Fairy: Menagerie
- Plane Ride: The Kind Worth Killing
- Free Space! YEAH!
- Angel: The Short Life of Sparrows
- Cop/Fireman: The Kind Worth Killing
- Demon: The Short Life of Sparrows
- Popular Tourist Location: Menagerie
- Fairy Tale Retelling: Fairest
How did everyone do this month on their bingo cards? Somehow, given that I actually MADE the bingo cards, I thought I would have done a little better! Below is my completed card:
And here are the books from my list:
Friends to Lovers
And the free space makes 10!
How did everyone else do? Link up your posts or comment with your cards!
Alright, link up your completed Bingo cards here: