Alright everyone, did you fill out your Bookish Bingo Cards? Share your cards, and link up your posts below!
Recap of the rules:
Each month we will upload a new bingo card. You download the bingo card and mark off squares as you read books each month. At the end of the month, we will post our own bingo cards. Link up your post or post your own bingo card in the comments.
The monthly winner will be the person with the most marked squares. None of that across, diagonal, up and down, corners stuff. Just the number of squares. Be sure to include the books you’ve read for each of the squares. Only books read during the current month count. You may use the same book to fill multiple squares. We’ll announce the winner the following month to allow everyone time to link up their posts.
And to encourage more people than Julie and I to participate, we are going to have a quarterly raffle!
April Bookish Bingo
Mark up the card however you wish to claim the squares.
I only read like 3 books this month, but one of them was great for this card! 17 squares including free! Some of my squares are reaching a tad bit, but you gotta get creative.
- All Together Dead: Travel, Series, Fantasy, Goes for a Walk, #ShelfLove, Magic, Cop/Fireman, Dance, Wedding, Made into TV Show (the series was)
- The Midnight Queen: Musician, Recommended (a book club book, that counts)
- Witch Song: Horse, Military (soldiers, that counts), Foreign Language (a fantasy language but still), Cake
I have completed ALL OF THE SQUARES this month, including the free space. And I swear I didn’t cheat!
Here are the details:
- Bad Habits: Bloodlines
- Horse: Midnight Queen
- Travel in the book: Bloodlines
- In a series: Bloodlines
- Fantasy: Midnight Queen
- Goes for a walk/hike: Marriage of Opposites
- Bad boy actually a good guy: Bloodlines
- Shelf Love book: Playing with Fire
- Magic: Bloodlines
- Artist/Poet/Writers: Bloodlines
- Set on a school campus: Bloodlines
- Military: Playing with Fire
- FREE SPACE!
- Foreign language: Marriage of Opposites
- Historical fiction: Marriage of Opposites
- Cop/Fireman: Playing with Fire
- Dance: Playing with Fire
- Library Book: Bloodlines
- Tattoo: Bloodlines
- Cake: Marriage of Opposites
- Wine: Bloodlines
- Wedding: Marriage of Opposites
- Music: Midnight Queen
- Recommended to you: Bloodlines
- Made into a movie/TV show: Secret Garden
I win this month!!!
And now for the announcement everyone has been waiting for:
The winner of most squares for March:
Rose Miligan! 2 months in a row with 21! Great Job Rose! Keep it up!
Keep up the good work readers! May’s card is a doozy.
And the 1st Quarter (random) winner is:
Aleksandra from Aleksandra’s Corner! Congrats Alexsandra!
How did everyone else do? Link up your posts or comment with your cards!
Alright, link up your completed Bingo cards here: