Christine Amsden Guest Post
9. Cliche is a four-letter word.
8. Don’t count or a spell check to fine every mistake.
7. A good editor is your best friend; a bad editor is your worst enemy.
6. Don’t read bad reviews.
5. Have at least one vice. (It makes you more interesting.)
4. Your first novel will suck. Accept that and move on.
3. If you’re not writing because you love it, don’t write anything at all.
1. Do something unexpected, even if it means breaking a rule.
Title: Stolen Dreams (Cassie Scot Book 4)
Author: Christine Amsden
Blurb: Edward Scot and Victor Blackwood have despised one another for nearly a quarter of a century, but now their simmering hatred is about to erupt.
When Cassie Scot returns home from her sojourn in Pennsylvania, she finds that her family has taken a hostage. Desperate to end the fighting before someone dies, Cassie seeks help from local seer Abigail Hastings, Evan Blackwood’s grandmother. But Abigail has seen her own death, and when it comes at the hand of Cassie’s father, Victor Blackwood kills Edward Scot.
But things may not be precisely as they appear.
Evan persuades Cassie to help him learn the truth, teaming them up once again in their darkest hour. New revelations about Evan and his family make it difficult for Cassie to cling to a shield of anger, but can Evan and Cassie stop a feud that has taken on a life of its own?
Print Release Date: October 15, 2014
The Cassie Scot Series:
Cassie Scot is the ungifted daughter of powerful sorcerers, born between worlds but belonging to neither. At 21, all she wants is to find a place for herself, but earning a living as a private investigator in the shadow of her family’s reputation isn’t easy. When she is pulled into a paranormal investigation, and tempted by a powerful and handsome sorcerer, she will have to decide where she truly belongs.
About the Author
Rafflecopter Giveaway ($100 Amazon Gift Card)
a Rafflecopter giveaway